Monday 22 October 2012

Now..this :)

Holla...
Still remember this entry?
Now craving for this biscuit is over..yeaaaa...
But..(yeap still got but here ok) now I started to love more of this biscuit compare to last time.
Haiyaa...what should I do now? My mind said " eat until the 'need' feeling over by itself hihihi..
Here I attached my current favourite biscuit...tadaaa...proudly present...

Tau Sar Piah...really nice
By the way, am just recover from a very bad gastric...bad until they sent me to "Unit Pembedahan Am, Hospital Sg Buloh". The pain only recover after 3 weeks...see how I suffered..till now am still feeling the pain on the right side of my stomach. The sharp pain till I feel like vomit, dizziness and also got a fever every night..Allah

After went to 2 different clinics (one of them I went for 2 times but still pain..OK) and took a few different antacid and pain killer and of course controlling food consumption, now feel better. Ok guys, morale of the story, eat and drink well and take care of yourself...stress free ya...tatatititutu...

No comments:

Post a Comment