Friday 20 July 2012

Weekend activities

Hello all...my last weekend was super hyper busy :D.
I supposedly went for a bowling tournament organized by my company sports club. But due to my so call ‘pack’ schedule am not going. Why? Let’s picture talk, they speak better than me wahahaha…

Sukan Sekolah Sofea...but sadly I tak ingat nama sekolah my niece. annnddd...fyi, I lambat fetch her so she can't joint the marching session.


She's not joining the sukan but enjoy makan hihi
Around 10.30a.m, my niece said, "lets go, I'm bored". 

Reached home, my sis already prepare food for lunch, take a bath, lunch and send my younger sis to Shah Alam, she's having an exam there. 3.00p.m send another sister to her office in Dayabumi (outstation to Kerteh). Went back to Shah Alam, did my window shopping in SACC mall hahaha (Wedding fair). Pick up my sister send her to LRT Kelana Jaya and went back home.

Take a bath, prepared for the next event "friend's kid birthday party" and then, sending back my niece to her mommy. 

Note: please disregard all the grammar or error in this post as am not planning to write anything, so am happily write and write and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment