Sunday 20 May 2012

Seafood time..yummy

Hallooooooooooo.....quick and simple post. Order from my friend ~ Jessy Tan for her client Mr Chua.
She said he has a  seafood business so the idea is=cake + seafood and turns out a cake loaded with a lot of seafood. Yeee haaaa..


Delivered to Mr Chua on 19 May...his birthday...and the most challenging part was to search for "Best Marine Product Supply". I've tried my best(of course with a help from My Sis)..and almost 1.5 hours searching for it...hehehehe. 


Mr. Patrick the starfish

View under the sea


Ordered by Jessy-the real estate agent
Jessy: Cantiknya kek itu..macam ini all my customer birthday I assign u as my birthday cake designer. Okay? (lebih kurang macam ni ayat dia with a bit editing here and there). 

Special thanks to all my customer ~ and as an appreciation from Cakequinn by Caramello you will be entitled for a discount ya...Thanks for your support...

No comments:

Post a Comment